To help bring forward a better future for the wider area Mid Devon, East Devon, Teignbridge and Exeter City councils in partnership with Devon County Council, have teamed up to write the joint Greater Exeter Strategic Plan (GESP), which looks forward to 2040.
People in the area are being invited to share their views about the future of the Greater Exeter area and the key issues that need to be addressed. The comments received will help to inform a new joint plan that will identify the housing, jobs and infrastructure needs across the four districts in years to come.
A consultation is being held betweenfor residents, developers and landowners to submit their comments, which will form part of the first phase of the plan preparation process.
People can leave their feedback as follows:
- Web. Visit www.gesp.org.uk and fill in the online consultation form
- Email. email@example.com
- Telephone. 0345 155 1015
- Twitter. Follow #GESPlan
Each council will also be holding exhibitions for the public to find out more about the plan:
- Wednesday 8 March, 2pm to 8pm, Mackarness Hall, High Street, Honiton
- Wednesday 15 March, 2pm to 8pm, Mid Devon District Council Office, Phoenix House, Phoenix Lane, Tiverton
- Thursday 16 March, 2pm to 8pm, The Guildhall, High Street, Exeter
- Thursday 23 March, 2pm to 8pm, Old Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot