The 373 Business Networking Group enjoyed their summer bash at The Deer Park Hotel, Honiton, and at the same time celebrated the business successes of many of their members at their annual awards. The event, was sponsored by Folk2folk, and hosted by Chris Lorimer of South West Growth Service and Tom Hope of Sentfromdevon.
“It was an opportunity”, said 373 Group co-founder Tom Hope, “to recognise those unsung heroes that have gone the extra mile to make a difference for their customers - businesses that have traditionally shunned the limelight but get on and do a great job".
The winner of the Best Company category was Bitpod Limited who provide video marketing expertise across the South West and had nominations from customers and supporters. Run by Alex and Angi Wren, the company has grown steadily over a number of years through continually innovating. Managing Director, Alex Wren said "It’s an honour to have been awarded the best business award and it was wonderful to be nominated by fellow business owners”.
Chris Lorimer, 373 Group founder, said, “It was a wonderful evening and one that we realise will be significant for many of the businesses – many of whom will have previously been overlooked, despite doing great work. Devon has a huge reservoir of business talent and we at 373 Group are delighted to showcase it”.
- Best start-up – Tor Creative
- Greatest social Impact – Mini’s academy
- Best Marketing – Made with Maturity
- Best Rural – Bloomberry Juice
- Best Customer Service – Exeter Hampton by Hilton
- Best Professional Service – Griffin Chartered Accounting
- Best Retail– Otter Nurseries
- Best Venue – The Corn Barn
- Top 373 Group Person – Sam Farmer of Samuel Farmer & Co
- Best Company – Bitpod Limited