It's time to recognise those businesses that do a fantastic job but never get recognised. Those that hide their lights under several bushels, are backwards in coming forwards, and shrink as only violets can. Are you one or do you know businesses that are? Then now is your time!
The 373 Group's annual awards,sponsored by Folk2folk, are here for you to recognise your peers and nominate in any of the following categories:
- Best start-up - a business that has made an immediate impact within the first 12 months of trading #BestStartup
- Best environmental, ethical or social enterprise business - creating valuable outcomes beyond profit #BestEnv
- Best customer service - providing more than service with a smile #BestCustomerService
- Best sales, marketing, or PR company - for those companies that are helping us to make a splash! #BestMarketing
- Best professional service - those companies that provide business support whether through finance, accounting, legal support, property advice...you decide #BestProf
- Best retail business - Selling a product or service to the general public through a shop or direct #BestRetail
- Best venue, location or accommodation- a location, space or venue with vavavoom #BestVenue
- Best rural business- celebrating our rural businesses who have made a mark in any sector (food and drink, farming, environmental etc etc) #BestRural
- 373 Group business person of the Year- Dynamic, influential, inspiring? Who fills you with admiration? #TopPerson
- 373 Group Business of the Year- the best business in the 373 Group ecosystem #TopBusiness
Any business within the South West is eligible but needs to be nominated via twitter using the #373awards and category hashtag (for example, #BestStartup, #BestEnv etc). You can't nominate yourself but otherwise there are no rules.
The final 3 in each category will be chosen by a panel of judges who will do their best to make a fair assessment!
Remember we want those unsung heroes who may never have received an award ever before! Soletrader, small business or of significant size - it's what they do that matters!
The awards will be given out at the 373 Group Summer Bash on Thursday 14th July, 2016 at the Deer Park Hotel, between 19:00 to 21:00. At the awards we will also be hearing from our host, Mark Godfrey on how they have created "the essence of country living” at the Deer Park Hotel.
For further info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org